While I hope it is not ever necessary to enforce, these community guidelines are posted as a reminder to everyone of the expected code of conduct that everyone using this site should follow.
- Respectful and polite: In all your conversations, please keep it respectful. We will happily delete any post if we feel people are behaving in some type of aggressive or immature manner that does not glorify God.
- Foul language: Same goes for foul language. This site is for personal information and education and we expect our commenters to maintain a professional level of communication using words that would edify readers and glorify God.
- Sharing links: Relevant links to the article are allowed and welcome. What’s relevant? If your site is going to provide a new, unique or different perspective on top of what’s already being discussed, then it is a relevant link. If you honestly believe so, share away!
- Real names: Whenever possible, please use a real name when commenting.
- Common sense: Simply put, contribute in a valuable way. We ask everyone taking part in the community here to use good judgment about how they participate. Being rude, disrespectful, being overly self-promotional, not advancing a discussion…are just some examples where common sense should tell a person if they’re not contributing in a valuable way.